We were approached by the brand owner of AUDRIC (Swiss-made watch startup based in Neuchatel, Switzerland), Mr. Akshay Solomon to help create an awareness article of their upcoming launch of the first model SeaBorne 500m. Tentatively they are planning to launch sometime in March 2020 via Kickstarter platform and if you are interested, please do sign-up on their official website so that you will be notified when it’s LIVE.
We could not have a prototype or sample for hands-on review, hence we are just sharing this information as is. Please find the technical specifications for your reference.
Technical Specifications :
- SS 316 L case : 43 mm * 51 mm.
- Thickness : 15.4 mm including the crystal.
- Crystal : 4.5 mm.
- Lug width : 22 mm.
- 120 clicks unidirectional sapphire bezel filled with BGW9.
- Domed sapphire crystal with 5 layers of anti-reflective coating.
- Screwed case back with watch specs.
- Screw down crown with logo etched. Logo filled with white luminous ( BGW9 ).
- 50 ATM W R / 1650 feet.
- Helium Escape Valve @ 9H.
- Sunburst pattern Sandwich Dial (minute markers in C3 Lume) with Matt background and Applied indexes Rhodium plated ( filled with white luminous BGW9 ).
- Rhodium plated hour, minute and seconds hands filled with white luminous (BGW9 ).
- SS 316 L bracelet with diver buckle and extender. Solid end links on the fitted bracelet with screws in the links for easy sizing. 22 mm at the lugs and 20 mm at the buckle.
- SW 200- 1 Incabloc and Elabore Execution.
- Adjusted to 5 positions.
- SWISS MADE.