We have reviewed Minuteman before. They have a great mission and make a very capable watch. The new offering is a partnership with Team Rubicon. Team Rubicon is a global organization that deploys disaster relief rapidly utilizing the skills of veterans of the military. This serves two purposes. First, it helps vets reintegrate into civilian life. Second, it provides quick relief from trained personnel. It’s only natural these two great groups join forces. The guys at Minuteman have a great thing going, and here are some pictures and specs of the new watch. I haven’t seen it in person, but I imagine the quality is on par with what I have seen. Proceeds from each sale goes to Team Rubicon. For those ordering from the USA the donation will go to Team Rubicon in the United States. If you order from Canada, United Kingdom, or Australia the money will go to the Team Rubicon organization in those countries. Personally, I really like the black on a green strap. If we get to review one of these bad boys, we will let you know.
- Proudly assembled in the USA by Minuteman Watch Co.
- Stainless Steel case with choice of brushed finish, or black DLC finish.
- K1 crystal.
- Anti reflective coating on the inside of the crystal.
- 42mm width without crown.
- 100 meter water resistant.
- Military style Zulu/Nato watch strap
- Ronda 715 quartz movement.
- Luminous hands and dial.