Goldeman Brandt have been teasing their GB001 for a few months now and these new renders are our first look at the full watch. The stand out feature is the crown which has been carefully integrated with the case to create a near seamless flow. A cut out at the bottom ensures it is still easy to operate.
- Ø: 43mm
- Ø dial: 35,2mm
- Functions: Hours, minutes, subdial seconds in 9-position
- Double-domed saphire crystal w. antireflective coating
- Crocodile strap w. quick release, crafted by Camille Fournet de Paris for Goldeman Brandt
- Individually numbered
- Movement: COSC certified Soprod A10
- Type: Automatic, bi-directional winding
- Jewels: 25
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4Hz)
- Power reserve: 42 hours
Full details on their site.