Niranjan has had his eye on this one in the Microbrand Watches group for a while now. Pancor are now live with their campaign for the P01, available in 3 styles, the Classic, Nighthawk and Heritage. The P01 uses the Seiko VK64 mecha-quartz movement to power their pilot themed offering. At nearly 70% funded on their launch day (at time of writing), This one looks set to go the distance.
- Case / Bezels: 316L Stainless Steel
- Case size: 44mm wide x 53mm long
- Case thickness: 10mm
- Crown: 7 x 4mm (Engraved)
- Weight: 70 Gr
- Dial: Matt effect, Debossed chronograph and 3D implied indices
- Hands: Japan Super Lume
- Crystal: Anti-Reflective Sapphire
- Movement: Seiko VK64 Meca-Quartz
- Strap: 24 mm raw genuine leather (or Canvas)
- Water resistant: 50M/5ATM
- Limited edition: Kickstarter founders edition (special case back with serial number)
- Warranty: 2 years
Available now on Kickstarter.