Minuteman have just announced they are accepting pre-orders for this special edition watch that features American Hactivist The Jester. Currently they plan to build just 50 with the possibility of adding 25 more to the production run if there is demand. Each watch will be built in the USA and 25% of the profit will go to charities that assist veterans and their families. So who is Jester and why should you care?
Jester is a well known Hactivist who in March of 2015 was listed in Time Magazines list of “The 30 Most Influential People on the Internet”. His targets have included Anti-American, jihadist, and homophobic websites. You can learn more about him on his website, Jesters Court or on his Wikipedia page.
The Jester watch will use the same high quality Swiss ETA 955.112 quartz movements found in the Minuteman MM0 series.
- Proudly assembled in the USA by Minuteman Watch Co.
- Individually serial numbered
- Stainless Steel case with black PVD coating.
- Stainless Steel case back.
- 42mm width without crown.
- Screw down crown.
- 200 meter water resistant.
- Comes with one American made Leather watch strap.
- Sapphire crystal.
- ETA 955.112 Swiss made movement.
- Luminous hands and dial.
To find out more and or place an order for the Jester watch go here.