Haim Watch Company is a new Chicago-based microbrand launching the Legacy Chronograph. So what makes the Legacy Chronograph stand out from the crowd?
In their own words:
At our core, we are watch people. From the heirloom-worthy pieces of revered watch houses across the globe to the unique charm of independent brands – we connect with them all.
Throughout our own personal journey collecting we have found ourselves appreciating distinct features from each timepiece, all the while asking ourselves “what’s the perfect watch?” The pursuit of that answer is the foundation and fuel for Haim.
We’re proud to share with you the Legacy chronograph. The goal was to design a “GADA” (go anywhere, do anything) chronograph watch that could take you anywhere – the beach, the boardroom, a night around town.
The Legacy chronograph is an ode to the past with a contemporary aesthetic that balances beauty and function. Chronographs have been donned by many notable astronauts, pilots, race car drivers and doctors. More than an homage to vintage watches, the Legacy captures the essence of chronograph “glory days” of yesteryear and fuses modern elements that will transcend into the future.
- Case size: 39.5mm x 47mm (lug to lug)
- Case thickness: 13mm
- Case material: 316L marine-grade stainless steel.
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal with Anti-reflective coating.
- Lug size: 20mm
- Water resistance: 10 ATM (100 meters)
- Hands: Swiss Superluminova luminous
- Bracelet: 316L stainless steel “beads of rice” bracelet with security clasp and 4 levels of micro-adjustments.
- Movement: ST1901 manual wind mechanical movement with column-wheel.
- Power reserve: 42 Hours
- Complications: Chronograph with small seconds and 30 minute counter, plus tachometer and pulsometer functions.
HAIM are currently accepting pre-orders for the promotional price of $399.99 USD, con-US shipping included. This includes the watch and a bonus Haim Milanese bracelet. The watch comes in a genuine leather travel case, which can hold one large watch or two smaller watches. Estimated delivery is February 2021. Haimwatchco.com