Peren are back with their third release, the Nera. If you haven’t heard of Peren before they are a successful Kickstarter brand from Romania drawing on their Transylvanian roots to create stylish and contemporary designs.
Their new design, the Nera, draws its design cues from the Devil’s Lake in the Nera gorges. The deep blue of the dial and shape of the case reflecting the colour and shapes of the water and caves of the area.
- Swiss Made
- Diameter: 39mm
- Height: 13.50mm
- Lug to Lug: 48.80mm
- Case: Three tone 316L Stainless Steel – sandblasted / brushed / polished
- Bezel: Black PVD coated trapezoid – Black polished indexes
- Functions: Rotating uni-directional 60 clicks
- Caseback: Display back
- Movement: Automatic ETA 2824-2 Swiss Made
- Functions: Hour/Minute/Second, date at 3H
- Power reserve: 40 Hours
- Crystal: Scratch resistant domed Sapphire
- Dial: Metal with applied indexes, Nera blue color
- Hands: Brass, white
- Lume: BGW9 Superluminova on dial and hands
- Strap: 20mm Genuine Leather, steel buckle
- Water resistance: 200M/2ATM
- Limited Edition: 200 pieces
- Consecutive numberring on the caseback
- Warranty: 24 Months
With two successful campaigns under their belt, Peren know how to deliver when it comes to crowdfunding. The Nera has already funded and has 2 weeks to go so if you’re a fan of their neo-vintage design go take a look and put in your pledge. Early bird pledges of 418 CHF are still available at time of writing. Peren Nera on Kickstarter.